CREST PS Inc. is always in the market for talented personnel.
Welders (3 year minimum):
- Must pass prescribed welding procedure tests in accordance with ASME codes using FCAW, SMAW, and GMAW.
- Candidates must be proficient with reading and understanding blueprints as well as have fit-up experience.
- Must be able to pass 3G/4G plate tests and/or a 6G pipe test.
- Must be able to read prints, install system components and instrumentation on unitizing skid.
I&E Techs (1 year minimum):
- Must be able to read prints, install instrumentation, conduit and wiring from instruments to control panels.
Mechanical Draftsman (1 year minimum):
- Generate P&ID, General Arrangement, Vessel, Structural and Piping drawings for equipment packages.
QC Documentation Assistant:
- Assist QC Dept with document control, weld mapping and MTR tracking.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and work on manufacturing floor gathering information.
All candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
CREST PS Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including retirement plan, medical/dental/life insurances, paid holidays and vacation.
Apply in person at:
2600 Robertson Road
Tyler, TX 75701
or by sending your resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format in the form below.